Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Style 2

Name: Lacey
Location: Union Square B&N
Occupation: Grad Student

Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I think of it as indie with an urban flavor.

Q: How much time would you say you spend putting an outfit together?
A: Depends on my mood, but usually about 5 min. The most 10.

Q: Do you feel that you dress in a way that expresses your individuality, or do you like to keep up with trends?
A: I definitely like to express my individuality.

Q: That's cool. By the way, I really like your scarf.
A: Thanks! I'm so into them these days. I have sooo many!

Q: And tell me about your headphones...
A: I love them, they're so fun! When I saw them, I knew I had to have them.

Q: Would you say they are unique; reflective of you?
A: Yea, definitely. I don't see many people with lime green headphones on the street! I think they do express my personality cuz I have a bubbly, funky personality, so my headphones and I are a match!

No comments:

Post a Comment