Monday, November 23, 2009

Style 1


Name: Anna
Location: Union Square B&N
Occupation: College Student

Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Well, I'd say I just throw things together. I like to dress casual but look put together.

Q: Do you feel like you dress in a way that in expresses your individuality, or do you feel that you like to keep up with trends?
A: Well I guess it's a bit of both. I like to update my look and incorporate some mainstream styles, but I wouldn't say I base my wardrobe on it. I like to just wear basics, like a tee, skinny jeans and a cardigan, and then add accessories, some that reflect trends and some that are unique to me.

Q: I like your scarf a lot; would you say thats something unique to you?
A: Thank you! Umm, no i wouldn't. I guess thats more of a trend.

Q: What would you say is one thing your wearing now that is unique to you?
Umm...I guess nothing right now! (laughs) I mean sometimes what I do is take a shirt & then reconstruct it a bit, like cut a basic tee into an off the shoulder shirt, or cut old jeans to make them shorts for the summer. If I'm bored, I'll do something to jazz my sneakers up a bit.

Q: Overall, would you say you are an individual?
A: Yes. I think everyone is, everyone is different; their own person. Just because styles may be similar, doesn't mean the people wearing them are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment