Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Style 4

Name: Jakob
Location: SoHo
Occupation: Model

Q: Tell me about your outfit.
A: The jacket is from Zara, the jeans are Levi's and the shoes are Pumas.

Q: Being a model, do you feel pressure to fit a certain style? Or did you always dress in this way?
A: I think some pressure. Or more now I have an appreciation for nice clothes. I didn't use to dress as this before I became a model. But now, when I tell someone that I am a model, I don't want to be looking in a bad way, I have to dress good.

Q: Do you feel that designers are trying to sell a certain lifestyle or set of values to consumers with the clothes they design?
A: No (laughs)....they are just clothes. It's more like an art that you can wear, to express your taste. You make the lifestyle and values, not the designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment